Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities Now Available For 2019
Reserve Your Place Early For 2019
Who Has The Event Been Planned For?
> Conference designed to deliver practical solutions and strategies for Directors, Managers & Field Personnel in:
- Power Generation Divisions/Subdivisions
- Electrical Groups
- I&E Groups
- Production & Operations Groups
- Engineering Side
- Mechanical & Maintenance Groups
- Midstream & Pipeline Groups
- Electricity Utilities & Co-Ops
> Being the first conference dedicated to ensuring oil & gas power efficiency, reliability and design improvements, the March 2019 event gives you the chance to showcase...
- Conventional Boilers & Steam Generators & Burners for Boilers
- TEGs & Microgrids
- Fuel Cell Technology Options
- Turbines & Microturbines
- JT Skids & Skid Mounted Generator Sets
- Fuel Conditioning Skids
- Reciprocating Engines
Access to and use of this site (www.wellsite-power-reliability-congress.com) is provided by American Business Conferences subject to the following terms:
By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and / or use this website.
American Business Conferences may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by American Business Conferences. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and / or amended.
Use of American Business Conferences
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this website content requires the prior written permission of American Business Conferences.
You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this website.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will American Business Conferences be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- Loss of data;
- Loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of opportunity;
- Loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- Losses suffered by third parties; or
- Any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
American Business Conferences does not warrant that functions contained in this website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that American Business Conferences or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
American Business Conferences names, images and logos identifying American Business Conferences and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of American Business Conferences.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
2019 AGENDA AT A GLANCE
AGENDA: MARCH 27 & 28
> AGENDA DAY 1 HIGHLIGHTS
- Making Power More Affordable: Practical Strategies To Cut The Cost Of Power By At Least A Third
- Short & Long-Term Power Strategies: Optimize Reliability, Efficiency & Improve Power System Design
- Electrical Hydraulic Pressure-Pumping: Boost Efficiency, Reduce Emissions & Lower Life-Cycle Costs
- Cost-Effective Microgrid Power Generation: Achieve Power Resiliency with Microgrids
- Multi-MW Power Systems Engineered For Maximum Uptime
- Using Flare Gas To Generate Power: Supply Power To Equipment, Reliably And On A Routine 24x7 Basis
- Onsite Power Generation For Methane Emission Reduction Equipment
- Large Scale Application of Solar/PV: Cost-Effectively Powering Motors And Stations On A Large Scale
> AGENDA DAY 2 HIGHLIGHTS
- Utilizing Data Science For Power System Design: For Power System Safety, Planning, Design, Optimization & Data Analytics
- Reliable Power For Automation Equipment: Strategies & Technologies For Optimizing Power On Automated Well Sites
- Power Utility Briefing: Published Timelines Vs. Actual Delivery
- Consumer Briefing - Overcoming Service Delays: Work Through Delays & Ensure Timely Service
- Partnering With Local Utilities & Transmission Companies: Encourage Collaboration Between Operators, Utilities And Co-Ops To Manage Immediate Power Challenges
- Transmission Congestion: Strategies To Overcome Congestion, Upcoming Upgrades & Planned Construction
- Power Outages, Inconsistency & Voltage Fluctuation: Prevention & Mitigation Procedures To Lower The Risk Of Downtime And Reduced Throughput