Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities Now Available For 2019
Reserve Your Place Early For 2019
Who Has The Event Been Planned For?
> Conference designed to deliver practical solutions and strategies for Directors, Managers & Field Personnel in:
- Power Generation Divisions/Subdivisions
- Electrical Groups
- I&E Groups
- Production & Operations Groups
- Engineering Side
- Mechanical & Maintenance Groups
- Midstream & Pipeline Groups
- Electricity Utilities & Co-Ops
> Being the first conference dedicated to ensuring oil & gas power efficiency, reliability and design improvements, the March 2019 event gives you the chance to showcase...
- Conventional Boilers & Steam Generators & Burners for Boilers
- TEGs & Microgrids
- Fuel Cell Technology Options
- Turbines & Microturbines
- JT Skids & Skid Mounted Generator Sets
- Fuel Conditioning Skids
- Reciprocating Engines
American Business Conferences is committed to meeting the requirements of the Disability Discrimination Act and makes every effort to ensure its communications are accessible to those with special needs, including those with visual, hearing, cognitive and motor impairments.
We have strived to make this website adhere to priority 1, 2 and 3 guidelines of the W3 Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, and in the majority of cases the text of the link already fully describes the target. Wherever possible, links are written to make sense out of context. Many browsers (such as JAWS, Home Page Reader, Lynx and Opera) can extract the list of links on a page and allow you to browse the links separately from the page.
Link text is never duplicated. Two links on the same page with the same link text always point to the same address.
Some links on the site will open a new browser window (when the link target is on a non-American Business Conferences page).
Help with Finding Content
2019 AGENDA AT A GLANCE
AGENDA: MARCH 27 & 28
> AGENDA DAY 1 HIGHLIGHTS
- Making Power More Affordable: Practical Strategies To Cut The Cost Of Power By At Least A Third
- Short & Long-Term Power Strategies: Optimize Reliability, Efficiency & Improve Power System Design
- Electrical Hydraulic Pressure-Pumping: Boost Efficiency, Reduce Emissions & Lower Life-Cycle Costs
- Cost-Effective Microgrid Power Generation: Achieve Power Resiliency with Microgrids
- Multi-MW Power Systems Engineered For Maximum Uptime
- Using Flare Gas To Generate Power: Supply Power To Equipment, Reliably And On A Routine 24x7 Basis
- Onsite Power Generation For Methane Emission Reduction Equipment
- Large Scale Application of Solar/PV: Cost-Effectively Powering Motors And Stations On A Large Scale
> AGENDA DAY 2 HIGHLIGHTS
- Utilizing Data Science For Power System Design: For Power System Safety, Planning, Design, Optimization & Data Analytics
- Reliable Power For Automation Equipment: Strategies & Technologies For Optimizing Power On Automated Well Sites
- Power Utility Briefing: Published Timelines Vs. Actual Delivery
- Consumer Briefing - Overcoming Service Delays: Work Through Delays & Ensure Timely Service
- Partnering With Local Utilities & Transmission Companies: Encourage Collaboration Between Operators, Utilities And Co-Ops To Manage Immediate Power Challenges
- Transmission Congestion: Strategies To Overcome Congestion, Upcoming Upgrades & Planned Construction
- Power Outages, Inconsistency & Voltage Fluctuation: Prevention & Mitigation Procedures To Lower The Risk Of Downtime And Reduced Throughput