Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities Now Available For 2019
Reserve Your Place Early For 2019
Who Has The Event Been Planned For?
> Conference designed to deliver practical solutions and strategies for Directors, Managers & Field Personnel in:
- Power Generation Divisions/Subdivisions
- Electrical Groups
- I&E Groups
- Production & Operations Groups
- Engineering Side
- Mechanical & Maintenance Groups
- Midstream & Pipeline Groups
- Electricity Utilities & Co-Ops
> Being the first conference dedicated to ensuring oil & gas power efficiency, reliability and design improvements, the March 2019 event gives you the chance to showcase...
- Conventional Boilers & Steam Generators & Burners for Boilers
- TEGs & Microgrids
- Fuel Cell Technology Options
- Turbines & Microturbines
- JT Skids & Skid Mounted Generator Sets
- Fuel Conditioning Skids
- Reciprocating Engines
Did You Know..?
American Business Conferences has held over 75 Summits around the world in the Oil & Gas space since 2010, with over 10,000 attendees. Our established Oil & Gas Congress series stretches globally across the USA, Canada, South America, Asia and Europe.
Our speakers have come from almost every major unconventional E&P company operating in the Americas and Europe including: Apache Corporation, ENAP, Chesapeake, Anadarko, Shell, Plains Exploration & Production, ConocoPhillips, Statoil, PennWest Exploration, Chevron, Continental Resources, BHP Billiton, PetroBakken, Talisman Energy, BP, Pioneer Natural Resources, Cuadrilla Resources Ltd, Hess Corporation, Nexen Inc, Sinopec, El Paso Corporation, Seneca Resources, Range Resources, Tamboran Resources, Americas Petrogas, Shell, Antero Resources, Talisman Energy...
Our Sponsors and Exhibitors have included Halliburton, Hydrozonix, Golder Associates, New Wave Energy Services Group, Concord Produced Water Services LLC, Baker Hughes, Schlumberger, WorleyParsons, Weatherford, Core Laboratories, Inc., Calfrac Well Services and Nalco to name but a few.
We also work closely with the principal industry associations to ensure that our Initiatives are as relevant and up to date as possible, bringing you the latest news and information in a well-presented, enjoyable and professional networking format.
2019 AGENDA AT A GLANCE
AGENDA: MARCH 27 & 28
> AGENDA DAY 1 HIGHLIGHTS
- Making Power More Affordable: Practical Strategies To Cut The Cost Of Power By At Least A Third
- Short & Long-Term Power Strategies: Optimize Reliability, Efficiency & Improve Power System Design
- Electrical Hydraulic Pressure-Pumping: Boost Efficiency, Reduce Emissions & Lower Life-Cycle Costs
- Cost-Effective Microgrid Power Generation: Achieve Power Resiliency with Microgrids
- Multi-MW Power Systems Engineered For Maximum Uptime
- Using Flare Gas To Generate Power: Supply Power To Equipment, Reliably And On A Routine 24x7 Basis
- Onsite Power Generation For Methane Emission Reduction Equipment
- Large Scale Application of Solar/PV: Cost-Effectively Powering Motors And Stations On A Large Scale
> AGENDA DAY 2 HIGHLIGHTS
- Utilizing Data Science For Power System Design: For Power System Safety, Planning, Design, Optimization & Data Analytics
- Reliable Power For Automation Equipment: Strategies & Technologies For Optimizing Power On Automated Well Sites
- Power Utility Briefing: Published Timelines Vs. Actual Delivery
- Consumer Briefing - Overcoming Service Delays: Work Through Delays & Ensure Timely Service
- Partnering With Local Utilities & Transmission Companies: Encourage Collaboration Between Operators, Utilities And Co-Ops To Manage Immediate Power Challenges
- Transmission Congestion: Strategies To Overcome Congestion, Upcoming Upgrades & Planned Construction
- Power Outages, Inconsistency & Voltage Fluctuation: Prevention & Mitigation Procedures To Lower The Risk Of Downtime And Reduced Throughput